Sunday, August 20, 2017

THE WARNING - XXI CENTURY BLOOD



Okay....busy this week, and only a one-day weekend (which is now over) so I'm just gonna toss this out here so I can say "Yeah, I posted something!"

The Warning is a band comprised of three sisters, the oldest I think is maybe seventeen now, and they rock. I've been catching their videos on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/luisvillarr) for a while now, when I first stumbled upon them while cruising videos of drum covers - it's a thing I do, okay? - and saw then ten-year old Paulina destroy a cover of Kelly Clarkson's "My Life Would Suck Without You." They've been complimented by Kirk Hammett of Metallica, who shared their cover of "Enter Sandman" on Twitter, and appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show doing Ozzy's "Crazy Train." 

What I'm saying is, they're good.

Recently they released their first full-length album of all original material, XXI Century Blood. Now, aside from not being an actual movie/comic/book reviewer, I'm also not an actual music critic so I'm just going to drop in the video for the title track here and encourage folks to check 'em out on their own.

 
 

Oh, and drop by their site and buy some stuff:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment